Sunday 3 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Well, it's 2016. What will this year bring? Can it match last year? Can it outdo 2015? It would be a hard task as 2015 was such a special year for me as I married such a wonderful man and we had a great year. I also visited three new countries - Mexico, Spain and America. I had a fascinating time at each place.
2015 also saw me resurrect my interest in writing novels and delving back into the writing industry. I decided to continue writing a novel I started back in 2011. I also signed a contract with a new publisher to release my novel, The Diary, which will be out this year.
Self publishing my novels on Amazon in paperback as well as ebook was an achievement I enjoyed creating.
So, in 2016, I am looking forward to publishing more stories, visiting new places and making new friends.
I wish everyone a safe and healthy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment