Saturday 13 January 2018

What to write or not to write; conundrums, conundrums ...


Christmas is dusted off and a New Year begins. A very happy, healthy and prosperous 2018 to all readers, writers and browsers of AnneMarie's awesome blog. For me, it's the culmination of a dream; to write the third of my Lizzie Flowers sagas - and to have LIZZIE FLOWERS AND THE FAMILY FIRM  ready for publication with Kindle Unlimited in June 2018. From the end of World War One to just before World War Two, separated by an unbelievable two decades, I wanted to take Lizzie through the Depression and into the turbulent late 30's. So when my cover arrived showing Lizzie dressed in red, outside her recently acquired nemesis, the Mill Wall Arms, I knew that I was not far away from realizing the plan! Every author here must know the feeling. Almost at the finish, the end in sight. But most important of all, is that satisfactory ending. And it's at this point that I've come up with an unexpected question mark. I could so easily barrel on into 1939's stomach-dropping events and the declaration of war. But that would be book four and unscheduled. Other stuff on the go. Ideas and outlines. However, so tempting ... so deliciously ripe! Conundrums, conundrums ...
www.carolrivers.com

1 comment: