Sunday 9 June 2019

The Wonderful Magna


I've been published with MAGNA audio and large print for many years now. I'd like to pay tribute to this fabulous company who provide so much entertainment for us. Perhaps, like me, many readers find it tricky to read text as it once was. Perhaps you love the luxury of listening to audio, with a wonderful story narrator like Annie Aldington or perhaps the library has a new edition of audio or large print in stock of your treasured favourite; all are possibilities with MAGNA and their staff who are so professional, prompt and personable. The crowning glory must be MAGNA'S stunning covers. And this month, Lizzie Flowers and the Family Firm, is published with a cover I adore. Lizzie as I imagine her. Lizzie as I wrote her. Once again, my thanks go to the super team at MAGNA who work so efficiently to make a true escape for readers and authors alike.
AUDIO

No comments:

Post a Comment